Get to know everything about Indian famous Superstar Shah Rukh Khan’s eldest son Aryan Khan like his height, weight, age, relationships, career, family and much more.
Aryan Khan is the famous celebrity kid as he is the son of King Khan or Badshah of Bollywood, none other than, Shah Rukh Khan. Aryan Khan is famous on social media for his looks. Moreover, his voice also matches the voice of Shahrukh Khan as he has recently made his voice acting debut by dubbing the main character Simbaa of the Lion King (for Hindi Version).
Aryan looks like his father Shahrukh Khan. It is obvious that the fans of Shahrukh Khan are also interested in Aryan Khan’s Life. So, let us take you through the personal life of Aryan Khan, the son of SRK. We will also tell you about the notable work done by him in the acting field. So, continue reading.
Aryan Khan Biography
|Full Name||Aryan Khan|
|Famous For||Celebrity Kid – Daughter of Shahrukh Khan & Gauri Khan, |
Dubbing Voice for the Lion King
and for the animated movie Hum Hain Lajawaab
|Father||Shah Rukh Khan (Actor)|
|Mother||Gauri Khan (Film Producer, Interior Designer)|
|DOB||November 13, 1997|
|Age (as of 2021)||24 Years|
|Religion||Muslim from Father’s side and Hindu from Mother’s side|
|Address||Mannat, Land’s End, Bandstand, Bandra (West),Mumbai,|
|Height (approx)||In centimetres- 180 cm|
In metres-1.80 m
In Feet & inches-5’11”
|Weight (approx)||In kilograms- 75 kg|
In pounds-165 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|School||Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
Sevenoaks School, Sevenoaks, England (2016)
|College/University||School of Cinematic Arts, |
University of Southern California, LA (2020)
|Bachelor of Fine Arts, Cinematic Arts |
and Television Production
|Learnt Film Direction at||The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institution, LA|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Navya Naveli Nanda, |
Name Unknown-London based Vlogger (rumoured)
|Car Collection||Ferrari 458 Italia|
|Debut Movie||Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum (2001, Child Actor)|
|Hobbies||Playing Cricket, Taekwondo, Karate|
|Favorite Restaurant||Khanage Indian Kitchen in London|
|Awards and Nominations||An award for best child voice actor male for Hum Hain Lajawaab was given to him,|
He won gold at the Maharashtra Taekwondo competition in 2010.
Aryan Khan Personal Life
Aryan Khan was born to a wealthy family in Mumbai. Aryan Khan’s father’s name is Shahrukh Khan, who is the King Khan of the Bollywood film industry and also a famous actor. Aryan Khan’s mother’s name is Gauri Khan who is an interior designer. Apart from them, their elder son Aryan Khan, and Aryan Khan’s younger sister Suhana Khan and youngest brother AbRam also live in Mannat at Shahrukh and Gauri’s house.
Talking about Aryan Khan’s marital status, he is still unmarried. His partying photos go viral on social media all the time, due to which his name keeps getting associated with some girl every day. If rumors are to be believed, then he had an affair with Amitabh Bachchan’s granddaughter Navya Naveli Nanda. Earlier, there were discussions of his affair with a London-based blogger.
Aryan Khan is much interested in Film Making and Direction. He wants to make his career in Film Direction. But, Shahrukh has always emphasized on completing the Studies first. Now, the Graduation is completed and everybody is waiting for his debut in Bollywood.
Aryan Khan Career
All fans of Shahrukh Khan and followers of Star Kids are waiting for the debut of Aryan Khan in Bollywood. It is assumed that Karan Johar will cast Khushi Kapoor (Sridevi’s Younger daughter) and Aryan Khan (Son of SRK) together in their debut movie. We will inform you about this as soon as any official statement is made in this regards.
As of now, he has started voice acting in the Hindi version of Bollywood Movie The Lion King. In this movie, he has dubbed voice for the lead character named in Hindi as Simba. His work is being appreciated by everyone as his voice also resembles his father SRK’s Voice, just like his looks and features.
As a child artist, he has worked in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum and Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna. He has also dubbed his voice for the animated film Hum Hain Lajawaab and for that, he had also won the Best Dubbing Child Voice Artist Award.
Aryan Khan Film’s List
|Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum||2001|
|Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna||2006|
|The Lion King (Voice Dubbing)||2019|
Aryan Khan Friends, Parties, Affairs
Aryan Khan mostly shares his pics of Partying with Friends. Ahaan Pandey (Nephew of Chunky Pandey), Ananya Pandey, Navya Naveli Nanda seems to be good friends. There were rumors that Aryan Khan is dating Navya Naveli Nanda. An MMS went viral in which Aryan Khan and Navya Look alike Boy and Girl is shown in Photo getting Intimate. Later, it mas made clear that they just look alike Aryan and Navya. Khan Family and Nanda Family have also clarified that they are just good friends.
Aryan Khan Net Worth (2022)
As of 2022, there is no official and accurate information about Aryan Khan’s Earnings, Wealth and Income. He is reported to be working on his debut movie very soon and might start earning his own with his work. However, being the son of one of the richest Actor of India, Shah Rukh Khan, he is estimated to have a net worth of approximately $150 Million US as of 2022.
Aryan Khan Controversies
Aryan Khan is the son of a famous Bollywood actor and producer Shahrukh Khan who believes in leading a private life and keeps himself away from the limelight. But being a star kid, the eyes of the media are always on him and he gets into discussions for one reason or the other.
- In 2013, when Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan welcomed their third child AbRam through surrogacy, the Rumors came into media that AbRam was the child of Aryan and his Romanian Girlfriend. Later, Shah Rukh Khan cleared all such rumors, he said, “Four years ago, my lovely wife Gauri and me decided to have a third child. It was claimed on the net that this child was the love child of our first child, Aryan Khan, who was 15 years old. Apparently, he had sowed his wild oats with a girl while driving his car in Romania. And yeah there was a fake video to go with it. And we were so disturbed as a family. My son who is 19 now, even when you say hello to him he says, “But Bro, I didn’t even have a European Driving License.”
- Aryan Khan is a close friend of Navya Naveli Nanda, granddaughter of Amitabh Bachchan. Earlier, there were rumours that the duo was dating. However, their families clarified that they are just good friends. Later, Navya also came out and said that she and Aryan Khan were not dating. Most recently, Navya was rumored to be dating Meezaan Jafri.
- On 3 October, 2021, he was arrested by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) for consuming and possessing drugs in a rave party at the Cordelia Cruise, Mumbai. According to the NCB Officials, Aryan was consuming drugs for four years and was crying during the interrogation. He was booked under Section 27 (punishment for consumption of any narcotic drug or psychotropic substance),8c (produce, manufacture, possess, sell or purchase of drugs), and other relevant provisions of the Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act (NDPS). Earlier, Aryan’s mother Gauri Khan was alleged of possessing Marijuana at the Berlin Airport.
- On 28 October, 2021, Aryan was granted Bail in the drug case by the Bombay High Court. While interacting with the media, former AG Mukul Rohatgi said, “They (Aryan Khan, Arbaaz Merchant and Munmun Dhamecha) will come off the jail after the order is released from the court…For me, it is a regular case-to win some, to loose some. I am happy that he (Aryan) has got Bail.“
Some Interesting Facts about Aryan Khan
- Aryan Khan was born in a prosperous family. He is the son of famous Bollywood actor and producer Shahrukh Khan and film producer and Interior Designer Gauri Khan.
- Aryan Khan was arrested by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) on 3 October 2021 in connection with the drugs found in the Cordelia cruise going from Mumbai to Goa.
- Aryan completed his graduation from Sevenoaks School in England.
- Apart from studies, Aryan has received training in martial arts. He also holds a black belt in Taekwondo.
- Aryan won the Gold Medal in the Maharashtra Taekwondo Competition held in the year 2010.
- He has been very active in sports activities since childhood.
- In the year 2014, He also has been won the award for the best dubbing child voice artist male for the animated film ‘Hum Hain Lajawaab’.
- As a child actor he started his acting career in the film Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham… (2001) and Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006).
- During an interview, in 2019, while talking about Aryan, Shah Rukh Khan said
Aryan doesn’t have what it takes to be an actor and he realises that too but he’s a good writer. I think wanting to be an actor has to come from within. Something you really need to do and find a set of skill that helps you do it and learn it. But I think I realised it from him when he said that to me. He came to me and said, ‘I don’t think I want to act.”
Aryan Khan Social Media
Watch some lesser known facts about Aryan Khan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peBOeVlLhFo
Here I have tried to share everything about Aryan Khan like his biography, net worth, career, family details, age, place of birth, education and more.
This post might be missing something. If you think there is anything missing about Aryan Khan Biography let me know in the comment section.
* Credits of all information and images goes to their rightful owners. I don’t own anything.
Also check Biographies&Networth of :
Frequently Asked Questions
He has a company which promotes the new young talents. Purab has married Aliya, but their married life is not a happy one. They also have a son named Aaryan.
So both came early with Gauri (sic)." Six years later, the Khans welcomed their first son, Aryan Khan, on November 13, 1997. After Aryan's arrest, an old video interview of Gauri and Shah Rukh talking about their son went viral. ... They welcomed their youngest son, AbRam, through surrogacy on May 27, 2013.
Aryan also spelled Ariyan, Arian, Aryann or Aaryan is a given name and surname that is popular in Iran and India. The name Aryan is derived from the Sanskrit (ārya) meaning "noble, superior, or high-born".
Aryan name meaning is Warrior, invasionary mind people, related to prehistoric Arya people. Aryan is a Muslim boy name and it is an Arabic originated name with multiple meanings and the associated lucky number is 9.
Aryan is a very popular Iranian name that has been on the U. S. Top 1000 charts for a number of years. However, given its white supremacist connotations, we suggest you try the Arian spelling or better yet, avoid this name altogether.