|QUICK INFO:||Age: 40 Years||Marital Status: |
Britney Spears is a popular American pop star who will go down in the set of experiences as one of the best pop craftsmen from the west. She was raised in Kentwood, Louisiana and was constantly keen on performing expressions. She was just 8 when interestingly she was taken to ‘The Mickey Mouse Club’ tryout and it was at the second endeavor that she got a job in the show. From that point onwards, Spears’ ability was perceived by different specialists and marks.
Her presentation collection ‘… Baby One More Time’ turned out in 1999, and it turned into a moment hit from one side of the planet to the other, making Spears’ the most famous and effective young independent craftsman on the planet.
From that point onwards she emerged with different other fruitful studio collections. Lances has done a Hollywood film called ‘Junction’ and appearances in a few TV programs like ‘Will and Grace’, ‘How I Met Your Mother’, ‘Merriment’, and so on. She has won various honors and awards for her works, including seven ‘Board Music Awards,’ the debut ‘Radio Disney Icon Award,’ 15 ‘Guinness World Records,’ a ‘Grammy Award’ and six ‘MTV Video Music Awards.’ Spears has likewise hoarded the spotlight for her actual public and radical heartfelt connections.
Let’s take a look at her Biography.
Britney Spears: Biography
|Real Name||Britney Jean Spears|
|Nickname||Brit-Brit, Pinkey, The Princess Of Pop,Godney, The Pop Phenomenon,The Pop Legend, Pop Tart,Bit-Bit and Britney Pig|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Actress,Record Producer, Author,Fashion Designer and Video Director|
|Date of birth||2nd December 1981|
|Place of birth||McComb, Mississippi, United States|
|Ethnicity||British and Maltese|
|Height||In Centimeters: 163 cm|
In Meters: 1.63 m
In Feet/ Inches: 5 feet 4 inch (5’ 4”)
|Weight||In Kilograms: 57 kg|
In Pounds: 126 lbs
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Hair Color||Naturally Brown, dyed Blond|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Boyfriends||Reg Jones (1996-98)|
Robbie Carrico (1998-99)
Justin Timberlake (1999-2002)
Wade Robson (2001-02)
Fred Durst (2002)
Colin Farrel (2003)
Jason Alexander (2004)
Kevin Fedeline (2004-07)
J.R. Rotem (2006-07)
Isaac Cohen (2007)
Criss Angel (2007)
John Dundahl (2007)
Adnan Ghalib (2007-09)
Jason Trawick (2009-13)
David Lucado (2013-2014)
Charlie Ebersol (2014-15)
|Current Relationship Status||Engaged|
|House Address||Kentwood, Louisiana, U.S.|
|Cars||Mercedes-Benz SLR , McLaren,Audi A8,Maserati GranTurismo,2008 Mercedes SLK 350,Mercedes-Benz Smart car,Mercedes GM 550,Mercedes-Benz CLK Cabriolet,Mini Cooper S Convertible,Jaguar XKS|
|School / College / University||Parklane Academy, McComb, Mississippi (1994)Professional Performing Arts School (PPAS)|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Lopez|
|Inspirations||Madonna, Janet Jackson, and Whitney Houston|
|Favorite Movies||Steel Magnolias(1989), Pretty Woman(1990)|
|Favorite TV Shows||Sex And The City, Buffy the Vampire Slayer|
|Favorite Books||The Horse Whisperer (Nicholas Evans)|
|Favorite Author||Max Lucado|
|Favorite Sports||Basketball, Tennis, Golf|
|Favorite Video Game||Pokémon Go|
Britney Spears: Early Life & Family
Probably the most prominent pop star of her generation, American recording artist, dancer and actress Britney Spears achieved international super-stardom by using her sexual appeal to sell her “dance rhythm-bubblegum” brand of teen pop. With a turbulent and much-publicized personal life, Spears became a notable figure in popular culture with an estimated record sales of over 200 million units worldwide.
Born “Britney Jean Spears” in McComb, Mississippi in December 1981, she took voice lessons as young child and made her local stage debut at age five. She won several talent competitions and started her career as a child actor in television shows.
Britney’s father is Jamie Spears who is Conservator. Her mother’s name is Lynne Spears who is an Engish-American author. She has an elder brother Bryan James Spears whos is an American T.V. & film producer. Britney has one younger sister named Jamie Lynn Spears who is also an Actress & singer-songwriter. She has two sons Preston Federline and Jayden Federline.
Britney Spears has many boyfriends. In high school, she dated Reg Jones. In the early 90’s she dated Justin Timberlake.
There was a rumor that Britney’s romance with her choreographer, Wade Robson. Because of that she and Timberlake broke up. There was a buzz that Britney had a brief fling with musician Fred Durst. There was also a rumor in media that, she was romantically linked to Colin Farrell in 2003 after attending a movie premiere with him. In the summer of 2003, things got romantic between Britney and Columbus Short. She also dated Jared Leto in 2003.
Britney married Jason Alexander. But the couple divorced in just 55 hours.
After that, she began dating music producer J. R. Rotem. After Britney’s infamous breakdown, she entered rehab in February 2007. While at a Promises rehab center in Malibu, California, she met musician Howie Day. The two reportedly started dating.
She also dated Criss Angel after MTV Video Music Awards performance. Britney dated with Adnan Ghalib in 2007. After that, she went to a long term relationship with her former manager, Jason Trawick. Soon after she started dating David Lucado. She had a relationship with Charlie Ebersol for eight months. Currently, she is in a relationship with Sam Asghari.
Britney Spears: Career
In 1991, a young Britney Spears lost on Star Search. Instead, a 12-year-old named Marty Thomas won on the episode. At the age of nine years, she was already an accomplished Gymnast. She went on to have a singing career of his own but didn’t exactly become a household name like his ’90s competitor. When she first auditioned at age 8, producers thought she was too young for the show. So, she enrolled in the Professional Performing Arts School and got some acting experience. Then, four years later, she was cast on The Mickey Mouse Club with her first love Justin Timberlake.
Before Britney signed to a record label, she was in talks to join a girl group called Innosense. But instead of sticking with that route, she pitched solo demos and ended up being signed to Jive Records in 1997. Innosense later opened for Britney on tour then the band broke up in 2002.
That’s right — “Hit Me Baby One More Time” and the like were recorded in Stockholm at Cheiron Studios. Britney flew there in the spring of 1998 and worked with famous producers like Max Martin and Denniz Pop on her first album. Britney made a big splash on the charts when …Baby One More Time hit shelves (remember, this was 1999). The record went on to sell over 10 million copies in a year and was the biggest selling album ever by a teenage artist. It’s also one of the best-selling albums all the time and the best-selling first album by any artist ever. Not too shabby.
According to Forbes, at least. She came in first on their annual Celebrity 100 list that year after pulling in $39.2 million that year and being featured in over 25,000 news items. Coming in second that year? Tiger Woods. How times have changed. Britney Spears did go down in the books as the Most Searched Person of both 2007 and 2009.
The blonde was a restaurateur, briefly, at least. She opened an NYC eatery called Nyla in June 2002 but by November of that year, she cut her ties. The Cajun restaurant was a partnership with famed chef Bobby Ochs and the name came from the abbreviations for New York and Louisiana.
She’s been nominated 8 times, but only has one trophy. Her moment to shine came in 2005 when she was awarded Best Dance Recording for “Toxic.” She was pregnant with her first son at the time of the win and wasn’t there to take the stage at the big show.
Music videos are dangerous, especially when you’re Britney Spears. The star injured her left knee while shooting the video for “Outrageous” in June 2004 and she had to undergo surgery. Because of the long rehabilitation, she was forced to cancel The Onyx Hotel Tour. Luckily, Kevin Federline was around to nurse her back to health. The video was never released.
Awards & Recognitions
Britney’s musical success can be celebrated over six MTV Music Awards, nine Billboard Music Awards and one Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording for “Toxic” in 2005.
Paid $15 million to appear on ‘X-Factor’, Britney has been the highest-paid judge for a reality show.
Britney Spears: Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$130 Million|
|Born:||December 2, 1981|
|Salary:||$10 Million (Annual)|
- Madonna kissed both Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera at the end of their 2003 MTV Music Awards, which got the show more popular than the event itself.
- She started dating Kevin Federline when his then present girlfriend Shar Jackson was already pregnant with Kevin’s baby.
- Britney Spears accidentally swore and screamed at the crew, right before a show and without being aware of the fact that her Mic was on!
- Britney went through a rough patch in her life after her divorce with Kevin Federline in 2007 as well as her aunt’s death. She lost custody of her kids for being AWOL in the court trials. She went bald and also attacked the Paparazzi with an umbrella!
- Britney and J. Timberlake brought each other toilet seats (costing $21000) with their own faces on them.
- She turned down proposals for the songs ‘Telephone’ and ‘Umbrella’ (That Rihanna rocked!).
- Jason Alexander and Spears were married for a total of about 55 hours! The marriage that created history for being the Shortest Marriage was annulled thereafter.
- She was dropped by PETA from the position of a substantial spokesperson because she used a python and a caged tiger in her MTV Video Awards Show performance in 2001.
- She was pranked by her “Crossroads” co-star Anson mount. Before their big on-screen kiss, she ate a spoon full of garlic to disgust Britney.
- The reason that Justin Timberlake gave for breaking up with Britney Spears was that she had cheated on him. The model in his music video ‘Cry me a river’ has a striking resemblance to Britney. Although the reason for break-up has not been confirmed.
- Britney Spears was sued by her ‘bodyguard’ accusing her of sexual harassment in 2010 and the case was settled out of the court in 2012.
- Britney, along with Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, Ryan Gosling, and actress Keri Russell appeared on Children’s Variety show for two seasons.
- She gained popularity with the song ‘Baby One more time’ in 1999, which was originally intended for TLC.
- The role Daisy Duke in Dukes of Hazzard was initially supposed to play Britney Spears, which eventually went to Jessica Simpson.
- Britney’s line of fragrances is so important that they make a lion’s share of 34% in the Celebrity Perfume Market.
- Shonda Rhimes, who created some well-known TV series like Scandal and Grey’s Anatomy, wrote Spears’ first and last movie ‘Crossroads’ (2001), which was a commercial success.
- In her fourth album In the Zone, she took the charge for creative control and feature the globally successful number Toxic.
- Britney was the best-selling artist for most of the first decade of the twenty-first century.
- Her voice type is a soprano.
- She has been lucky that her houses didn’t catch fire when her carelessness had almost left no chances.
- On holiday, She likes to relax and spend time with her sons.
- Whether it was intentional or coincidental, her song ‘3″s duration is 3:33.
- Britney has appeared in an episode of the popular TV show ‘How I Met Your Mother’.
- She bought a bed that her psychic said belonged to Britney in her past birth when she was a princess of the British Empire. The coincidence is that her Grandmother is British.
- Britney acted in Broadway before she made it big in the music industry and also was an understudy with Natalie Portman for an off-broadway show Ruthless!.
- Britney is infamous for doing lip-sync during her live or TV performances.
- A fan bought her left-over sandwich for $500 on e-bay and another one had her left-over juice shipped to Germany and had whatever tiny bit was left till it reached him.
- Spears did not have a cellphone for the years 2008-2011 when she had a hiatus because of emotional break-down.
- She has dogs whose names and breeds have her ethnicity (British and Maltese) in their nomenclature. She has got one Yorkshire Terrier named ‘London’ and a white Maltese dog named ‘Lacy’.
- Britney Spears turned down proposals for the songs ‘Telephone’ (Later produced with Lady Gaga and Beyonce) and ‘Umbrella’ (That Rihanna rocked!).
- Spears has co-written a book Heart to Heart with her mother Lynne Irene, which is about Britney’s life though. Lynne also wrote A Mother’s Gift and a Journal: “Through the Storm: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World.”
Britney Spears: Social Media Handle
- Britney Spears Interview in 2003 – Primetime
- Britney Spears makes other artists jealous and kills them
- Britney Spears Finally Exposes How Her Sister Ab*sed Her
Here I have tried to share everything about Britney Spears like her biography, net worth, career, family details, age, place of birth, education and more.
This post might be missing something. If you think there is anything missing about Britney Spears’s Biography let me know in the comment section.
* Credits of all information and images goes to their rightful owners. I don’t own anything.
Also check Biographies&Networth of :
Frequently Asked Questions
Spears' net worth is estimated to be about $60 million, per Forbes. Most of her assets (over $56 million) are reportedly in the forms of investments and real estate, with just under $3 million in cash.
As of 2021, Britney does get to see her sons Jayden James and Sean Preston—but she's been seeing them “less” ever since her ex-husband altered their custody agreement in 2019.
Britney Spears DELETES her Instagram account after posting about wanting to be 'feared' than loved. Britney Spears disabled her Instagram in a surprising move, a day after sharing a post about not wanting to be "pitied." Britney Spears reportedly disabled her own Instagram account.
In 2008, Jamie Spears was granted the conservatorship after Britney purportedly struggled with mental health issues and was hospitalized. After Britney was released, a Los Angeles court made the conservatorship permanent, giving her father and another co-conservator power over her finances and medical decisions.
Why did Britney Spears lose custody of her kids? The star lost custody of the two boys in 2007 after a breakdown which saw the distressed star shave her own head before attacking a photographer's car with an umbrella. A judge granted full custody to Federline, much to Spears' distress.
The pitch of Britney Spears' voice may have also changed due to her former smoking habit, according to SheKnows. This would certainly attribute to the slight nasal quality in her voice, and she may overcompensate for it sounding naturally worn out by making it higher pitched.