|QUICK INFO:||Age: 25 Years||Profession: Actress, |
Camila Cabello, born March 3, 1997, is a Cuban-born American singer and songwriter. She rose to prominence as a member of the girl group Fifth Harmony, formed on The X Factor USA in 2012, signing a joint record deal with Syco Music and Epic Records.
While in Fifth Harmony, Cabello began to establish herself as a solo artist with the release of the collaborations “I Know What You Did Last Summer” with Shawn Mendes, and “Bad Things” with Machine Gun Kelly, the latter reaching number four on the US Billboard Hot 100. After leaving the group in late 2016, Cabello released several other collaborations, including “Hey Ma” with Pitbull and J Balvin for The Fate of the Furious soundtrack (2017) and her debut solo single “Crying in the Club.”
Let’s take a look at her Biography.
Camila Cabello: Biography
|Favorite Actor||John Cusack , Richard Gere|
|Favorite Movie||Disney Movies|
|Favorite Singer||Demi Lovato , Ed Sheeran|
|Favorite Song||Ballin by Bibi Bourelly|
|Favorite Dress||Mini Dresses, Top with Shorts|
|Favorite Food||Banana Recipes, Ketchup, Tortilla with Eggs|
|Favorite Disney Character||Peter Pan|
Camila Cabello: Early Life
Cabello grew up in East Havana. Her father Alejandro Cabello was born in Mexico City and is a Mexican. She has a younger sister named Sofia. When Cabello was six years old, she moved to Miami, Florida, in the US, with her mother.
Her father could not get a visa at the time and join the family around18 months later. In 2008, Cabello gained American citizenship. She attended Miami Palmetto High School, however, left in the 2012–2013 school year. While Camila was in 9th grade to seek her singing career. After that, she received her high school graduation.
Since July 2019, she has been dating Canadian singer Shawn Mendes. Cabello has a huge fan following on her Instagram account. She has millions of followers all across the world.
Camila Cabello: Career
Camila grew to fame as a member of the girl group Fifth Harmony. While in Fifth Harmony, Cabello established herself as a solo artist. She released some collaborations “I Know What You Did Last Summer” with the singer Shawn Mendes, and “Bad Things” with Machine Gun Kelly.
The final reaching number four on the US Billboard Hot 100. She left the group in 2016. After that, Cabello released many other collaborations with Pitbull and J Balvin. The same she released her debut solo single “Crying in the Club”.
In 2018, Cabello’s debut studio album, Camila. It reached number one on the Billboard 200 chart and received a platinum certification from the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). After that, her lead single “Havana” topped the charts in many countries, including the US and UK. After that, “Never Be the Same” reached the top ten in many countries.
In 2019, Cabello’s duet with Mendes, “Señorita”. It became her second single to top the Billboard Hot 100. Her second studio album, Romance (2019), topped at number three on the Billboard 200 chart and number one in Canada. In 2021, Cabello made her acting debut in the role of film Cinderella.
- Taylor Swift: The 1989 World Tour Live
- Taylor Swift: Reputation Stadium Tour
- Shawn Mendes: In Wonder
Web Series List
- Camila Cabello: Made in Miami
- King of the Golden Sun
- Dear Class of 2020
- Priceless Experiences at Home
Television Shows List
- The X Factor
- Faking It
- Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse
- The Ride
- One Love Manchester
- Dancing on Ice
- Saturday Night Live
- Saturday Night Takeaway
- iHeart Living Room Concert for America
- One World: Together at Home
Camila Cabello suffers from OCD and anxiety. Even though she still sings and performs, she has learned to slow down and take care of herself. One thing that she has learned that helps her is reading books.
Philanthropic Works / Humanitarian Work
Camila Cabello has been a partner with Save The Children since February 2016. The organization is focused on raising the awareness of issues including girls’ equal access to education, healthcare, and opportunities to succeed. Cabello has also worked with the nonprofit arts organization OMG Everywhere. The organization hosts free art workshops for kids. Camila Cabello along with producer Benny Blanco created a single along with students of the studio. The single is titled “Power in Me.”
Awards and Achievements
With her group Fifth Harmony, Camila Cabello won the following awards and achievements:
- Group of the Year, Billboard Women in Music, 2015,
- Super-Band (Silver), Bravo Otto Awards, 2015
- Collaboration of the Year, “Work From Home,” American Music Awards, 2016
- Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Favorite Group, People’s Choice Awards, 2016 and 2017
- Best Fan Army, iHeartRadio Music Awards, 2017
- New Artist of the Year, Best 3 New Artists, Song of the Year by Download (International), Japan Gold Disc Award, 2017
- Five-time winner, Teen Choice Awards
Camila Cabello: Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$14 Million|
|Country of Origin:||Cuba|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Singer|
- Camila is a vegan.
- She acquired American citizenship in 2008.
- She left the girl group, Fifth Harmony, in 2016.
- According to Variety, She purchased the new house in Hollywood Hills for $3.38 million. The report further adds that her house is a 3500 square foot mansion, which comprises four bedrooms and four bathrooms.
- Her real name is Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao, Which is the Spanish name, the first or paternal surname is Cabello and the second or maternal family name is Estrabao.
- While she was relocating to Miami, Florida, United States. Her father was unable to secure an American visa and got a visa approximately 18 months later.
- Her debut studio album, Camila (2018), reached number one on the Billboard 200 chart.
- In February 2016, she had partnered with Save the Children to design a limited-edition “Love Only” T-shirt to help raise awareness of issues involving girls’ equal access to education, health care and opportunities to succeed.
- On 3 April 2017, Cabello performed at Zedd’s WELCOME! Fundraising Concert which raised money for ACLU.
- In November 2018, Cabello became an ambassador for Save the Children.
- In March 2019, Cabello announced she donated $10,000 to a GoFundMe campaign for a homeless immigrant.
- She has partnered with the Children’s Health Fund. It is a non-profit organisation dedicated to providing health care to low-income families with children.
- In October 2019, Cabello performed at the We Can Survive concert which donates to breast cancer.
- On 18 November 2021, Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes announce the end of their ‘romantic relationship’ after dating for two years.
Camila Cabello: Social Media Handle
- Camila Cabello Has Taken Back the Narrative
- Nathan Lane Has ‘Bam Bam’ Questions for Camila Cabello
- Camila Cabello Reveals Why She Stopped Loving Shawn Mendes
Here I have tried to share everything about Camila Cabello like her biography, net worth, career, family details, age, place of birth, education and more.
This post might be missing something. If you think there is anything missing about Camila Cabello’s Biography let me know in the comment section.
* Credits of all information and images goes to their rightful owners. I don’t own anything.
Also check Biographies&Networth of :
Frequently Asked Questions
Camila Cabello has quickly become one of the biggest pop stars on the planet, famed for churning out big tunes such as 'Havana' and 'Señorita' as well as her catchy collaborations with other artists. At only 25-years-old, Camila has picked up her fair share of awards since breaking out into the music industry in 2012.
Camila Cabello Rose to Fame with Fifth Harmony on 'The X Factor' Cabello was a huge fan of One Direction and followed their journey on The X Factor. She asked her mom if she could go audition for the U.S. version of the show. They traveled to The X Factor Season 2 auditions in North Carolina.
Cabello was born in Havana, Cuba, to Sinuhe Estrabao and Alejandro Cabello. She grew up in the town of Cojímar in East Havana.
Refocusing her sound to Latin-influenced music, her eponymous debut studio album Camila (2018) debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200.
Shawn and Camila first announced their split via Instagram on November 17, 2021. "Hey guys, we've decided to end our romantic relationship but our love for one another as humans is stronger than ever," Shawn and Camila wrote in their statements.
Fifth Harmony announced their split on March 19 after six years together in order to pursue solo careers. In February The Sun had revealed that a split was on the cards after their record label Epic focused more on the success of former bandmate Camila Cabello than theirs.
“She's half-Cuban, half-Mexican, and 100 percent American, and it's a wonderful blend of cultures,” Alara says. “What I love about Camila is that she exemplifies how you can truthfully blend all these things together without ignoring any of these factors.”