|QUICK INFO:||Age: 37 Years||Height: 5’8.5″||Hometown:|
Ram Charan is an Indian film actor and producer best known for his work in the Telugu language film industry. Ram is also a successful businessman in addition to all of this. Ram is one of the most well-known and vital performers in the Telugu film industry, and he is also a producer. Ram Charan Teja’s whole family is involved in the entertainment industry.
Ram Charan’s full name is Konidela, and he is famous as Ram Charan. Ram Charan Teja was born on the 27th of March in 1985. He is a Telugu film actor, entrepreneur, and producer who primarily works in the Telugu film industry. Ram Charan is one of the highest-paid performers in the South, and he is among the highest-paid actors in the world. He has received several honors, including two Nandi Awards and three Filmfare Awards. He has also been included in the Forbes Celebrity list based on his fame and wealth.
Let’s take a look at his Biography facts.
Ram Charan: Biography
|Real Name||Konidela Ram Charan Tej|
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Businessman|
|Debut||Film-Chirutha, In the year 2007|
|Language Known||Hindi, Telugu, Tamil & English|
|Hobbies||Cooking, Reading, Traveling, Horse Riding|
|Date Of Birth||27th March 1985 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||37 Years|
|Birthplace||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Aries|
|Address||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|School||Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan School, Chennai|
|Height||In Centimeters: 174 cm|
In Meters: 1.74 m
In Feet & Inches: 5′ 8″
|Weight||In Kilograms: 75 kg|
In Pounds: 165 lbs
|Body Measurement (approx.)||Chest-42|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Family & Relatives|
|Sister||Sushmita (Elder) |
|Cousins||Allu Arjun, (Actor, Elder)|
|Wife||Upasana Kamineni (Vice-Chairman of Apollo Charity)|
|Marriage Date||14th June 2012 (Thursday)|
|Marriage Place||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Film||Gladiator and Khaidi|
|Color||Black, White, Blue, Grey|
|Car Collection||Audi Martin V8 Vantage, Range Rover Autobiography, Rolls Royce Phantom|
|Holiday Destination||New Zeland, London, Dubai|
Ram Charan: Early Life
Ram Charan’s early education was finished at Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan School, situated in Chennai. He then attended Lawrence School, Lovedale, and St. Mary’s College, both in Hyderabad, to further his education. And that’s the story of the B.com dropout. Because his whole family is involved in the film industry, he has struggled academically since elementary school.\
During his school years, Ram Charan competed in a variety of theatrical and dance events. He had hoped to pursue a vehicle engineering profession before becoming an actor. However, after visiting his father, he decided to pursue a career in acting. He attended the Kishore Namit Kapoor Institute in Mumbai, where he obtained his earliest acting training.
Ram Charan: Career
Ram Charan comes from a filmmaking family, as his grandfather Allu Rama was a freedom fighter and comedian, while his father Chiranjeevi was a Telugu actor in his native state. Ram Charan’s debut film was a disaster, but his second picture, “Magadheera,” was a smashing blockbuster that played in theatres for almost 750 days and earned him an Oscar nomination. As part of his business interests, Ram Charan owns a Polo team in Hyderabad, known as the “Ram Charan Hyderabad Polo Riding Club.”
The film ‘Zanjeer’ was the beginning of his Bollywood career, and it also included Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra, who collaborated with him on the project. After the film failed to do well at the box office, he did not appear in any more Bollywood films for a long time. In 2016, Charan established his own production company, Conidella Production Company, through which he will create films in the future.
SS Rajamouli will direct Ram Charan’s next film, and it will be titled ‘RRR.’ Ramcharan will be seen in the part of Ramaraju in the film. It also stars NTR, Ajay Devgn, Alia Bhatt, Samuthirakani, and Alison Doody, among other well-known performers from the Indian film industry.
Ram Charan Movies, TV Shows, Ads
Here is the list of Ram Charan Hit Telugu movies:
- Chirutha in 2007
- Magadheera in 2009 – This movie was a huge hit and one of the highest-grossing films in Telugu Cinema. Magadheera ran for 757 days in Cinema Theatres of South India.
- Govindudu Andarivadele
- Bruce Lee – The Fighter
- Zanjeer as ACP Vijay Khanna
- Khaidi no. 150 – also produced by him
- Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy: Produced by Ram Charan Production House.
Ram Charan Awards and Nominations
- Nandi Awards: Chirutha and Magadheera
- Filmfare Awards South: Chirutha and Magadheera
- South Indian International Movie Awards and Zee Cinema Awards: Rangasthalam
- Santosham Film Awards: Magadheera, Govindudu Andarivadele
- CineMAA Awards: Magadheera
- Ritz Icon Awards as Most Admired Celebrity Icon Award in 2016
- Asiavision Awards as Youth Icon of India in 2016
- The police have also warned Ramcharan Teja for partying till late at night several times.
- Ram Charan Teja had injured two software engineers in Hyderabad as they were fighting with his security guard.
Ram Charan: Net Worth
|Net Worth (2022)||$175 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 1300 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||3 Crore +|
|yearly Income||30 Crore +|
|Last Updated||April 2022|
- Ram Charan started his career with the film ‘Chirutha’ released in 2007. He was awarded the Filmfare Award for the very first film.
- Ram’s fan following is also similar to that of his superstar father Chiranjeevi. Apart from his acting, fans are also crazy about his fitness and style.
- Ram Charan Teja received his early education in acting from Kishore Namit Kapoor Institute, Mumbai.
- Ram Charan had told during an interview that he was scared to sign ‘Zanjeer’ but he signed the film at the behest of his father.
- Of course, Ram did not get much popularity in Bollywood, but he has proved himself well in South Indian films. Ram charges around Rs 12-15 crore for a film.
- Apart from films, actors also earn big through personal investments and brand endorsements.
- Along with acting, he is also fond of singing. He has also sung a song for the Tamil film ‘Toofan’. Apart from this, he has also produced two Tamil films.
- He has his own film production house named Konidela Production Company in which he produces Tamil and Telugu films.
- Apart from filming, Ram Charan is a successful businessman. Ram Charan is also a successful businessman. He also has his own production house, named ‘Konidela Production Company’. Apart from this, he is also the owner of an airline company in Hyderabad, whose name is ‘True Jet’.
- He married Upasana, the daughter of the owner of Apollo Hospitality, on 14 June 2012. Upasana herself is the Vice Chairman of Apollo Charity and the Chief Editor of B Positive Magazine.
- Ram Charan is on the board of directors of Maa TV, a South Indian TV channel.
- He also has a polo team in Hyderabad by the name of ‘Ramcharan Hyderabad Polo Riding Club’.
Ram Charan: Social Media Handle
- Koffee With Karan – Roar Of RRR Event – RRR Movie | March 25th 2022
- Exclusive: Ram Charan-Upasana Wedding Video
- Acharya – Siddha’s Saga Teaser
Here I have tried to share everything about Ravi Charan like her biography, net worth, career, family details, age, place of birth, education and more.
This post might be missing something. If you think anything is missing about Ravi Charan’s Biography let me know in the comment section.
* Credits for all information and images go to their rightful owners. I don’t own anything.
Also check Biographies&Networth of :
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ram Charan Charge Around 10 to 12 Crore Per Movie.
The majority of his income is based on his movies in the South Indian Industry. Ram Charan charges 12 to 15 Crore per movie fee which makes him more expensive. His earnings also depend on several brands for endorsing their products. Ram Charan per brand fee is 2 Crore rupees.
Chirutha, Ram Charan made his film debut as the leading man in Chirutha, which was directed by Puri Jagannadh in 2007.
Ram Charan who is son of Mega Star Chiranjeevi is in second richest Tollywood actor. RRR actor is doing several ads. Apart from being an actor, he's businessman.