|QUICK INFO:||Age: 32 Years||Hometown: |
Various Grammy Awards victor, artist musician, and nation pop star Taylor Swift is experiencing each youngster’s fantasy. Brought into the world in an unassuming community, she impacted how the ongoing age apparent down-home music. Being contrasted with any semblance of incredible bluegrass craftsmen, for example, Dolly Parton and Willie Nelson, Swift was just sixteen when she delivered her presentation collection. She isn’t just an extraordinary performer, yet can likewise skilfully play instruments like the guitar, piano, and ukulele.
She is the main female craftsman to have won two ‘Collection of the Year’ grants at the Grammy. Her diagram busters like ‘Romantic tale’ and ‘You Belong with Me’ brought her worldwide acknowledgment. With the arrival of each collection, she breaks her record. She is a motivation for a few desiring specialists. In addition to the fact that she is recorded in the platinum-selling collections ever, she additionally exemplifies empathy as she has stretched out ceaseless help to a few magnanimous associations.
Let’s take a look at her Biography.
Taylor Swift: Biography
|Full Name||Taylor Alison Swift|
|Date of Birth||13-Dec-1989|
|Birthplace||West Reading, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Currently Lives in||Nashville, Tennessee, USA|
|Mother’s Name||Andrea Swift|
|Father’s Name||Scott Kingsley Swift|
|Brother’s Name||Austin Swift|
|Height||In centimeters – 178 cm|
In feet inches – 5’ 10”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 54 kg|
In Pounds – 119 lbs
|Education||Alvernia Montessori SchoolWyomissing Area Junior Senior High School Pennsylvania USHendersonville High SchoolGraduate|
|Food Habbit||Non Vegetarian|
|Address||Malibu, Nashville, Los Angeles, USA|
|Favorite song||What Makes You Beautiful (One Direction)|
|Favorite Celebrity||Ellen DeGeneres|
|Favorite Singers||Katy Perry, John Mayer, Tom Petty, Keith Urban|
|Favorite Band||One Direction, Dixie Chicks, Dolly Parton, Patsy Cline|
|Hobby||Driving Fast, Traveling|
Taylor Swift: Childhood & Early life
- Taylor Alison Swift was born to Andrea Gardner Swift and Scott Kingsley Swift on 13th December, 1989 in Reading, Pennsylvania. Her father was a stockbroker, while her mother was a homemaker who brought up Taylor and her younger brother, Austin.
- She attended Alvernia Montessori School. Taylor and Austin used to attend Bible classes as their parents were Presbyterian Church goers.
- When she was only 9 months her mother placed her on a saddle, from then on horse riding became her hobby. She was gifted her own pony named Ginger. Taylor went on to win several horse riding races.
- After moving to Wyomissing, she joined the Youth Theatre Academy productions and travelled quite frequently to New York for acting and vocal lessons.
- She began playing the guitar after a computer mechanic taught her to play three cords. She was only twelve, but instantly took to country music. She was inspired by Shania Twain and the Dixie Chicks.
- In school, she won a national poetry competition on submitting a poem called “Monster in My Closet”. It is her gift for poetry that helped her song-writing. The first song she wrote was “Lucky You”.
- Her talent was evident and so was the support of her parents. Her mother spoke with Dan Dymtrow and with his assistance the twelve year old was cast in Abercrombie & Fitch’s ‘Rising Stars’ campaign, and was subsequently interviewed by numerous mega record labels.
- She signed up with RCA Records and began flying from Nashville to Pennsylvania, before her father took a transfer to Nashville to assist his daughter’s blossoming career. There she enlisted in‘Aron Academy’ and was home-schooled.
Taylor Swift: Career
Taylor Swift has done her schooling at Hendersonville High School. From an early age, she was in the music line. On weekends Taylor spends her time performing in local festivals and events. Taylor Swift model for Abercrombie & Fitch as Rising Star campaign. Her modeling was also seen for Maybelline. She has learned guitar from Ronnie Chermper and in her song Lucky, you Taylor played the guitar.
Taylor Swift has worked as a songwriter with Music Row such as Troy Verger, Brett Beavers, Brett James and has built an amazing connection with Liz Rose. Swift was the youngest artist to sign the contract with Sony/ATV Tree Publishing House. In 2005 Swift came to the attention of Scott Borchetta and was the first artist for Big Machine Records. Taylor Swift started to work on her album Eponymous Debut Album. She had worked on 3 album songs with Liz Rose. It was launched on 24th October 2006.
She has also worked on the movie Hannah Montana as a cameo appearance and also recorded two songs. Swift has released her third album Mine in 2010 during speak now world tour. Red was the fourth album which was released on October 22, 2012. Swift worked with new producers in the Red album and has topped the record.
Taylor Swift’s fifth album 1989 was released on October 27, 2014, this album was influenced by the 1980’s pop style. In this album, Swift had added her singles Bad Blood, Shake it Off, Blank Space. Taylor Swift’s sixth album Reputation was released on 10th November 2017. This album is influenced by hip-hop, R&B, and EDM. The album was nominated in the 61st Annual Grammy Awards, 2019.
Taylor Swift’s seventh album Lover was released on 23rd August 2019. The album set a record of selling millions of copies in 2019. Swift signed an exclusive great deal with Universal Music Publishing Group in 2019.
Taylor Swift released two surprising albums, Folklore and Evermore in 2020. She completed the recording of both the albums during the isolation period. The albums were produced by Bon Iver, National, and Haim. Both the albums were sold in millions in the first week. Taylor Swift has won three awards in the American Music Awards in 2020.
- From ‘Taylor Swift’ in 2006 to ‘Fearless’ in 2008, all her albums have made it to the ‘Billboards top 100’. Her later albums ‘Speak Now’, ‘Red’ and ‘1989’ took her to the helm of country-pop music.
- Though all her songs have won accolades in some form or the other but chartbusters such as ‘Tom McGraw’, ‘You Belong with Me’, ‘Teardrops on my Guitar’, ‘Love Story’ and ‘Back to December’ have her rated at the no. 1 spot in Australian, Canadian and Indian music charts.
- In her career, she has had four tours, of which two – ‘Speak Now’ and ‘1989’ were world tours. All her concerts are sold out and none have earned less than a hundred million dollars.
Awards & Achievements
- She has won several of the most prestigious awards as a vocalist, which include 10 ‘Grammy Awards’, 23 ‘Billboard Music Awards’, 11 ‘Country Music Association Awards’, 8 ‘Academy of Country Music Awards’, 19 ‘American Music Awards’, 1 ‘Brit Award’ and an ‘Emmy Award’.
- With her exceptional song-writing skills she has found a place for herself on ‘The Songwriters Hall of Fame.’
MTV Video Music Awards
- Best Female Video for Blank Space
- Video of the year for Bad Blood
- Video of the year for You Need To Calm Down
American Music Awards
- Favorite pop album for 1989
- Song of the year for Blank Space
- Artist of the Decade
- Artist of the Year
Billboard Music Awards
- Top Female Artist
- Top Hot 100 Artist
Billboard Women in Music
- Woman of the year
- Woman of the Decade
- Album of the year for Fearless
- Album of the year for 1989
Taylor Swift: Net Worth
|Net Worth (2022)||$365 Million|
|Monthly Income And Salary||$3 Million +|
|Yearly Income||$36 Million +|
- Taylor has written a 350-page novel at the age of 12, which has never been published.
- Swift is multi-talented, she can play guitar, piano, ukulele, electric guitar.
- 13 is her lucky number.
- Taylor Swift is a close friend of Selena Gomez.
- Swift owns her 8 bedroom summer house in Coastal Watch Hill, Rhode Island.
- One of her favorite books is To Kill A Mockingbird.
- Swift worked on a film Valentine’s Day, 2010.
- Taylor Swift’s boyfriend’s name is Joe Alwyn.
Taylor Swift: Social Media Handle
- TOP 10 | BEST TAYLOR SWIFT covers in The Voice
- Taylor Swift’s Full Interview with Ellen
- taylor swift once said…
Here I have tried to share everything about Taylor Swift like her biography, net worth, career, family details, age, place of birth, education and more.
This post might be missing something. If you think there is anything missing about Taylor Swift’s Biography let me know in the comment section.
* Credits of all information and images goes to their rightful owners. I don’t own anything.
Also check Biographies&Networth of :
Frequently Asked Questions
Taylor Swift does not have any kids. There are rumors that Olivia Rodrigo and Conan Gray are her children, but those rumors are false. Taylor Swift has been in a serious relationship with Joe Alwyn since 2016 but does not have any immediate plans to have children.
It's a love story. She said yes! Taylor Swift and English actor, Joe Alwyn, are engaged. The couple has been dating for five years.
- The Last Great American Dynasty. TaylorSwiftVEVO. ...
- Back To December. TaylorSwiftVEVO. ...
- Soon you'll get better. TaylorSwiftVEVO. ...
- This is me trying. TaylorSwiftVEVO. ...
- Champagne Problems. TaylorSwiftVEVO. ...
- Style. TaylorSwiftVEVO. ...
- Cruel Summer. TaylorSwiftVEVO. ...
- Happiness. TaylorSwiftVEVO. 25.9M subscribers.
So it turns out that, yes, Taylor did date a 17-year-old, although she was only 20 at the time and the relationship didn't last very long. The broader point is really that Taylor has been in relationships with age gaps where she is older, although none as severe as the eight-year gap between Taylor and Jake
Without including the ones who have not been confirmed to have been dating her, Taylor Swift has had 9 boyfriends.
Taylor Swift doesn't have any tattoos
Though we've seen her with the number 13 displayed on her body on more than one occasion, and the cover art for her 2019 single, “You Need To Calm Down” shows her with a massive back tattoo comprised of black butterflies, all of that ink is just temporary.
Meaning derived from an English family name, meaning "cutter of cloth". The Old French word tailleor means "tailor". Taylor Swift is an American singer-songwriter famous for her hit songs based around her own personal life, including "Blank Space" and "Look What You Made Me Do".
Taylor has a royal blood of Princess because she is a direct descendant of Robert II of Scotland who ruled as the King of Scots during the mid 1300s. He is her 20th Great Grandfather from her father's side.