|QUICK INFO:||Age: 32 years||Education: |
Tiger Shroff is a notable film actor, model, artist, and military craftsman. He is known for his activity and dance moves in the Bollywood entertainment world. Tiger is one of the most generously compensated entertainers in India, he’s been on Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 rundown beginning around 2018.
Tiger Shroff was brought into the world on 2 March 1990 in the Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He is a senior child of Jackie Shroff, a popular Bollywood entertainer, and Ayesha Dutt Shroff. Furthermore, her sister Krishna shroff is three years more youthful than tiger shroff. His unique name is Jay Hemant. He was called Tiger since when he was a youngster, he used to chomp and scratch individuals. Tiger’s maternal granddad was Air Vice-Marshal Ranjan Dutt, a Bengali and grandma are Claude-Marie de Cavey, a Belgian noblewoman. Kakubhai Shroff (Gujarati crystal gazer), and Rita Shroff (Ethnic Turk) were his fatherly grandparents.
Tiger Shroff and Disha Patani‘s relationship started to flood the internet after the two worked together in the 2018 action thriller Baaghi 2. While both Disha and Tiger refuse to confirm that they are dating each other, many fans still believe that the two are just trying to keep things private but are actually serious about each other. Disha has stated that she has been trying to impress Tiger for a very long time and that the two are just really good friends. Recently, even Tiger Shroff’s sister confirmed that her brother totally single.
Let’s take a look at his Biography.
Tiger Shroff: Biography
|Birth Name||Jai Hemant Shroff|
|Other Name||Tiger Shroff|
|Age (as in 2022)||32 Years|
|Debut||Film: Heropanti (2014)|
|Famous For||Being the son of Jackie Shroff|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Pisces|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Date of Birth||2nd March 1990|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Performing Martial Arts, Working Out At Gym|
|Role Model||Bruce Lee and Michael Jackson|
|Mother’s Name||Ayesha Dutt (Producer)|
|Father’s Name||Jackie Shroff (Actor)|
|Disha Patani (Actress)|
|School||• Besant Montessori School, Juhu, Mumbai|
• American School of Bombay, Mumbai
|College/University||Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||12th Standard (University drop-out)|
|Profession||Actor, Dancer, Model, and Martial Artist|
|Brands Endorsed||• ASICS India|
• Casio India
• Kia Motors
• Avon Cycles
• Radico Khaitan
• Forca by Lifestyle
• Garnier Men
• SPN Kids Genre
|Career Manager||Not Known|
|Height (Approx.)||In centimeters- 175 cm|
In meters- 1.75 m
In feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (Approx.)||In kilograms- 70 kg|
In pounds- 154 lbs
|Chest Size||44 inches|
|Biceps Size||15 inches|
|Waist Size||30 inches|
|Extra Ordinary Features|
|Race / Ethnicity||Mixed (Gujarati & Bengali)|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||10 US|
|Cars Collection||SS Jaguar 100, Chevrolet Cruze|
|Favourite Food||Pizza, Pasta, Salad, Non-Veg Dishes|
|Favourite Actors||Bruce Lee, Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Film||Enter the Dragon (1973)|
Tiger Shroff: Early Life
Tiger Shroff was an average student in his studies. He did his schooling from Besant Montessori School, Juhu, Mumbai, and American School of Bombay, Mumbai. Tiger then went on to Amity University, Noida to pursue his further education but couldn’t complete it. He was offered the lead role in the remake of the TV show Fauji in 2009 but he refused to accept it as he only wanted to concentrate on movies.
In June 2012, Shroff was at last signed on by Sajid Nadiadwala to make his introductory debut in Heropanti. Heropanti released on 23 May 2014 and turned out to be a commercial success despite receiving negative reviews from critics. For his debut performance, Tiger Shroff garnered mainly mixed to positive reviews, with critics primarily praising dancing and moving aptitudes and ability to perform dangerous stunts and tricks.
Tiger Shroff: Career
Shroff next appeared in Sabbir Khan’s action drama serial Baaghi (2016) along with Shraddha Kapoor underproduction of Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment, which ended up being a box office success achievement grossing over INR 1 billion worldwide. Bollywood Hungama commended his action acting by saying, “The action Tiger performed without the use of the double body is a delight to see”. Shroff’s last release of 2016 was Remo D’Souza’s superhero film, A Flying Jatt, alongside Jacqueline Fernandez. Produced by Balaji Motion Pictures and coordinated by Remo D’Souza, the film netted INR 420 Million in India.
In 2017, Shroff featured in Munna Michael, along with Nidhhi Agarwal. Produced by Eros International and directed by Sabbir Khan, the film gained negative reviews from critics and earned INR 310 Million in domestic areas to emerge as his second continuous commercial disappointment.
In 2017, Shroff was gotten as Brand Ambassador and co-owner of Bengaluru Tigers, which is owned by 8K Miles Media Group. The Bengaluru Tigers won the 3rd place in his inaugural period of Super Fight League, the first mixed martial combative arts (MMA) League in India.
In 2018, he featured in the action sequel Baaghi 2, opposite Disha Patani, which emerged as a noteworthy business success. He was next appeared in Student of the Year 2, in 2019. Tiger was next appeared in the super action-thriller movie ‘War’ along with superstar Hrithik Roshan and Vaani Kapoor. This movie was made in the direction of Siddharth Anand and got a very big collection of INR 500 corer over the world.
Tiger Shroff: Filmography
Tiger debut in Bollywood with Heropanti. He has been working in many commercially successful films such as Heropanti, Baghi, A Flying Jatt, Munna Michael Tiger in his forthcoming film Baji 2, Rambo and Dumbura. He has also done three music videos on “Zindagi Aa Ru Hoon Main”, “Chal Waha Jate Hai” and “Befikra”.
Tiger Shroff played a lead role for Baaghi which earn ₹1.3 billion (US$18 million). Furthermore, the sequel of that movie is Baaghi 2 (2018), which earned over ₹2.6 billion (US$36 million) worldwide.
Tiger is also, sharing the screen with Ananya Panday and Tara Sutaria in Punit Malhotra’s teen drama Student of the Year 2 in 2019. After that, he appeared Siddharth Anand’s action thriller War alongside Hrithik Roshan.
Awards & Recognitions
- Life Ok Award (Best Debutant)
- Box Office Award (Biggest Box Office for Solo Male Lead)
- Stardust Award (Superstar of Tomorrow)
- Big Star Entertainment (Best Debut Male)
- Lions Club Award (Best Debut), Star Guild (Most Promising Debut Male)
- Screen Award (Most Promising Newcomer Male)
Tiger Shroff: Net Worth
|Net Worth (2022)||$11 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||81 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||1 Crore +|
|Yearly Income||12 Crore +|
- Does Tiger Shroff drink alcohol?: No
- Does he smoke?: No
- Since the age of four, he has been a trained martial artist.
- He was a sports freak and was more into sports than acting at the start of his career.
- Tiger has helped Aamir Khan in his workout routine to build physique for Aamir’s film- Dhoom 3. The relations between the two got so stronger that Aamir was very much keen to produce Tiger’s debut, but it was later not possible.
- Tiger is also a fifth-degree black belt holder in Taekwondo.
- He worked very hard for his debut film, as he spent 3 years getting trained for the film. Moreover, he performed all the stunts by himself in the movie.
- He was critically acclaimed by the audience and viewers for his extraordinary dancing skills and strenuous stunts performed in the movie.
- He is very much secretive about his personal life and holds a shy and introverted personality.
- In an interview, he revealed that he considered Bruce Lee and Michael Jackson as his role models.
- Tiger and Shraddha are not only co-stars but are also best friends and have been classmates too.
- In a Rapid Fire with Bollywood Hungama, he revealed a dream character he always wanted to play i.e. Spider-Man.
- It was observed that throughout the Munna Michael film, Tiger had tied a red tie around his hand, which was a tribute to Michael Jackson.
- Tiger is a fan of WWE wrestling and a big gym freak.
- He also became the Brand Ambassador and co-owner of Bengaluru Tigers.
- He is an ardent devotee of Lord Shiva, and he attributed all his talent and passion to none other than Lord Shiva.
Tiger Shroff: Social Media Handle
- Tiger Shroff Reaction On Choti Bachi Ho Kya Funny Meme
- Tiger Shroff New Dance Stage Show | #Tiger Shroff Best Stage
- Jackie Shroff describes his Love to Son Tiger Shroff
Here I have tried to share everything about Tiger Shroff like his biography, net worth, career, family details, age, place of birth, education and more.
This post might be missing something. If you think anything is missing about Tiger Shroff’s Biography let me know in the comment section.
* Credits for all information and images go to their rightful owners. I don’t own anything.
Also check Biographies&Networth of :
Frequently Asked Questions:
Bollywood actors Tiger Shroff and Disha Patani never spoke about their relationship in public, and their fans keep querying when they'll make it official. The couple is seen going for dinner dates, family outings, and vacations together many times till now, which shows their closeness.
As far as graduation from college is concerned, Tiger Shroff hasn't completed his graduation as just after clearing school, he got his debut film 'Heropanti' and since then, he's been a bonafide star.
Tiger Shroff's luxurious house in Mumbai is situated in the Khar west neighborhood.